Wednesday, May 18, 2016

tropical rain



In the early morning rain with a dollar in my hand..And an aching in my heart and my pockets full of sand..I'm a long way from home and I miss my loved one so..In the early morning rain with nowhere to go.
Looking for a shelter. Nic is wearing a new release from Shey, the leather pants. She also is wearing  some free items from the Chapter Four anniversary.; The necklace, the shoes and the top. Nic's hair is a gift at Love [Hair]. You get it with a hud for ombres- naturals. The watch is a gift at !X.co!. You get 4 sorts.

Credits:
Pants: Shey - Kristen Leather Pant (NEW)
Top: Luas at TCF - Luas Dream Crop Top (free)
Shoes: Garbaggio // at TCF - Garbaggio // Flower Mary Jane - Silver (free)
Hair: Love [Hair] - Love - [Hurricane] Mother's Day [Group Gift](free)
Watch: !X.co! - !X.co! Group Gift A-Watch 4-Pack (free)
Necklace: Pure Poison at TCF - Sakura Heart Necklace [BOXED] C4 GIFT
From inventory: Sweater on waist - Monso; Hat- Argrace; Sunglasses- ANE; pup - Jian
Pictures made at Legione.
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment