Tuesday, November 29, 2016

come dance with me



Take me in your arms and dance with me...just keep your eyes on me... dance till the morning dew is on the grass.
Back to autumn colors. This place isn't changed in a winter or christmas sphere. A colors of the surroundings are a good match with the  gown in orange from Glitterati by Sapphire. It is the 8th birthday gift for group members. Group has group join fee. See the back part of the dress below. I bought the stole at Pseudo to give the dress a sophisticated and warm look. Jewelry is from !IT! all available at Color me Project now. The ring and armband are from the morning dew set. The necklace is from the heartfull set. Because they have a matching hud  it combines all well. Love the hair from Nic, from Lamb at Collabor88. I love loose and a bit wild hair and this is a good one in that style. The bag is part of a very nice promo set from Rose Marine at marketplace with a jeans and a beautiful coat. The golden shoes are a dollarbie from Just Design at marketplace.

Credits:
Gown:Glitterati - ! Glitterati ! - 8th Anniversary Gift 9 free/ but group join fee)
Hair: Lamb. at C88 - Lamb. Poppy - Light Brown Pack (NEW)
Stole: Pseudo- Pseudo- Queen Stole Fox
Armband and ring: !IT! at Color me project - !IT! - Morning Dew Set 6
Necklace: !IT! at Color me Project - !IT! - Heartfull Necklace 1
Shoes: JD - JD Cult Gold Gift ( 1ld)
Bag: R@SE^__^M@RINE - part of R@SE^__^M@RINE Store Promo ( 44ld)
Pictures made at: Color me project
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment