Friday, February 17, 2017

my lady Iddun



I hear your voice on the wind...And I here you call out my name
'Listen my child', you say to me...'I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me...Answer my call and I'll set you free'
I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain...I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you...I am the voice, I will remain'

Nic in a beautiful outfit from ::UNA:: for the Whimsical. Whimsical starts 18th of februari. 
Nic's whole set is made with the gacha items from ::Una::. The scarf ( with pose) and the jewelry ( golden brazalets are rare items. The top and skirt are the commons. It is for the Maitreya body.
Nic's hair is in the februari groupgift from Truth. The earings are from the BOSL Hunt from Chop Zuey.

Credits:
Outfit: ::Una :: at Whimsical -  Iddun Gacha ::Una:: (gacha/NEW)
Earrings: Chop Zuey at BOSL- Chop Zuey - Joy Unmasked Earrings (1ld)
Hair: Truth - TRUTH VIP - Hair HoneyAna February ( GG/free/ group join fee)
From inventory: Body - maitreya, Head- LeLutka Bento; Skin - LAQ ( Wilma); Torch - AXL Pro
Pictures taken at: Ghost Stronghold ( Gorean Combat sim)
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment