Monday, June 5, 2017

young and beautiful



I've seen the world, done it all..Had my cake now..Diamonds, brilliant, in Bel-Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July..When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights...The way you'd play with me like a child

Will you still love me..When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me...When I've got nothing but my aching soul?
(Text part from the song "young and beautiful" from  the movie The Great Gatsby).

In this dress and near this car Nic does remind me of the Great Gatsby. But she is just shopping with her dogs.
The dress is from Dead Dollz from the gacha at The Arcade. 75ld each play. But there are many at Marketplace and i got this one much cheaper there. Nic's shoes are in the Women Only Hunt at Essenz. Comes in 3 colors. Search a coconut.

Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz at The Arcade - 15. Dead Dollz - The House of Brides - Bridesmaid Pearl ( gacha/ 75ld)
Shoes: Essenz - Essenz - Cuba (W O H Gift) (free)
From inventory: hair - Magika (Shimmer); head - LeLutka; body - Maitreya, skin - LAQ
Car: Consignment -  [Con.] Wax On/Wax Off Convertible - Yellow ( gacha/ 75ld)
From inventory: Shopping bag - vespertine; plant - soy.; dogs - JIAN and {anc}; clutch - Ben's Beauty
Pictures taken: near the Essenz Shop
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment