Sunday, January 7, 2018

a narrow street somewhere in Japan

What an outburst of color for such a shy geisha. Isn't she beautiful in this kimono from Silvery K. Everything is so beautifully detailed. I love to show you sometimes a kimono on my blog. It's realy a pleasure to walk around sometimes like this. May be it attracts me so much because of my love for Asia. My kids are half Asian from origin. I am pure dutch from origin.
I took the foxes  to guide Nic. Foxes (kitsune)  or komiho ( the nine tailed fox) are part of the tradition in Japan, as i know. The fox spirits can usually shape shift, often taking the form of a beautiful young women who attempts to seduce men, whether for mere mischief or to consume their body or spirits. May be Nic is the shape shift of a fox spirit. Take care men! She is out there to consume your spirit. Very fitting theme for sl isn't it.

Credits:
Kimono: *:..Silvery K..:* at Japonica open till  Jan 14th ,2018 - *:..Silvery K..:*KimonoMesh(Papion Rose)(NEW)
Kimono hangers in the back ground: *:..Silvery K..:* - *:..Silvery K..:*Japanese Traditional Furniture ( gacha)
Decorations for New Year: [[RH]] and [MB]
From inventory: Hair and fan - Sweetaholic (shop is gone); foxes - JIAN
Pictures made at: Jaffee
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment